2011年3月25日

25.03.2011

What is the happen today lehx? The only one I can said is, I'm really having a bad luck recently~ Where is my good luck? Can you get back here? I need you~ It's really can't live without you. Why I will write in English? Because a lot people request me that, write in English.. Because my Chinese grammar poor????? Omg~ my English more poor lorhx.. Stupid !! But, anyway.. I wish all of you understand my funny English =) Today I was woke up at 8:30am somethings, cause someone else called me out and gave me Big Surprise !! Omg~ I don't want to talked about that lehx.. I wondering I will headache again >< Around 10:30pm, I went to INTI to played basketball there. I Mention it !! It's PLAYED~ Correctly have a lot FUN there.. I appreciate to the one who trying to make me laugh, the one who trying to talked to me when I'm quite there, the one who trying do somethings stupid action that make me happy! Thank You~ classmates !! I Love you all so much~ really.. Even, sometimes my temperature were not really good with all of you.. But, all of you still keep forbearing about me! A million thousand to all of you =) People is keep blaming me, Can you please far away from you phone !! HaHa~ SOrry..... I can't control it ^^!! OK lehx nahx~ really feel so sleepy now, and have nothing to write for today! Cause really nothing special~ Tomorrow still need to wake up early to having Japanese foods at JOGOYA with my 2 lovely sister.. Why I should wake up early lehx? Because I need to drive tomorrow ^^!! haHA~ I will share out some photo tomorrow to all of you, ok? Good Night All =)