2010年8月16日

Classmates^^

ArgHhH~~~~~~my FINAL Exam is coming..so STRESS right now!! scared enough.....anyone can help me? First time using english to type out my blog..hope you all understand my Shit English! Cried when I'm doing revision..reAlly reaLLY FEEL SO PRESSURE ENOUGH!!!!!!! HAIZ~~..Today I get the FINAL Exam gehx time table from my classmate, when I saw it......Feel so scared, no enough time to study!!!! ISH!! so SHIT..Start from today I need to go Library everyday and do much MUCH revision~wish I can score all of the subject nahx! God Bless Me =) My classmate is planning where gonna to go at the last day for FINAL! This morning my Beloved Lecture told us..this week is the last week for her class, almost cried out.....She is the one who always help me when I don't understand and teach me even the class are finished, in this 5subject I most Like Mathematic and Management, because they are always helped me and teached when I have problem on the coursework. '' My Beloved Lecture, I felt so thankful with you two..Thanks You always beside me when I Need You Two^^!! I will always remember you two in my mind..Love You, My Lecture'' Sometimes, I think that maybe I'm the only one Chinese Girl in the class..so they sayang me more^^!! xixi o(n.n)o Let you all see who are always be with me in the class 1st^~^..

5 of US! Jonas, eL, Ivan, Jackson^^

Ya! Don't need to have doubts~Im the only one Chinese Girl in the class><"

They are very friendly and helpful...let me intro yahx^^!! First, is eL..He is the one who always beside me when i stress! He is a rich guy...spend money like drink water! haHA^^ ( sure he KILL me when saw this kind of intro..wakakaKAKA!! ) Second, is Jonas..He is the one who always fetched us when we wanna to go out! Third, is Ivan..He is the one who always see Leng Luii Leng Luii and make funny gehx^^..especially is when we take photo, he will act 38! A Rich guy too~in his dictionary Money can Buy Everythings, Nothings is Money Cannot Buy! ( sure he will KILL me too!! xixi ^.<" )

This is the example what he always do when take pic^^

And the 4rd is Jackson..He is the one who so playful enough and taller in the class! 5rd is Nicky..He is the one who always sleep in the class and late came in the class! haHA..................I'm feel so happy and lucky meet up with them, because even they always seem so playful or no serious enough..but, actually they are very serious to treat everything and they were care about me, sometime if i looked so upset..and serious+helpful when we doing assignment or presentation! I will cherish our friendship eva..^^..HEY!! Let's gaMbAtEh together^~^..goOD LUck tO yoU aLL o(n.n)o