2010年8月22日

Just For Him and recently ME...

This two months more, I was live with MEDICINE!! Some more...my partner didn't pity at me~keep gave me so much VEXED!! VEXEDD!! VEXEDDD!! fiNE~I Forgive.....is My Fault..My Wrong..My False! Only having two months, your Bad Attitude is leak to came out!! It Is TOO FAST~haIZzzZ......I didn't blamed anyone! I just blamed myself, because we know each other was Not Long~ This is so much people Agree with me when I told them! I'm Agree tOO~I'M SO REGRET!! but, everythings will be Fine..Just Let It Be! We have so much problem, most Big Problem is our religion. But, this months I was always take injection~u can't pity me a little bit, SOME MORE!! still keep gave me VEXED..I'm going to FINAL~so much things need to DO! Why you cannot give me a little bit- CARING...soRRy for i can't understand for this! At the last, I also don't need argue with my dad, feel No Worth~SORRY! HmmM.....Just Now, I saw your post...Ya! I Understand what is the Decision at The Last..Anyway~ I Wish You Here^^!! Good Luck To You

Last Few days...I went to medical center for subsequent visit~FINALLY!! The doctor want to take my blood and check it, Eat so long time medicine dy~ where is my problem! After he take my blood, I fall down in a Swoon! ISH.....scandal~ ( I'm scared for the Needle!!!!! ) After than, he change my medicine~ after having the medicine, will Not Feeling Well. Feel like wanna vomit, and gastric! Haiz~soSO Bad Luck enough!! No choice...I have to finish the medicine to clean my Dirty Blood~ I'm correctly HATE Canteen's foods right now...I wish My Sick will be Recover as soon as possible God Bless Me!! O Mi Tuo Fo