2010年8月21日

Specially for HIM & him and I..

for HIM......

Today daddy talk so much with me in the car...damn so touch actually, even he is blaming me but I know you are just worry me! DAD, I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU TRY TO SAID WITH ME^^!! There is a words make me so hurt, He said: " Since you have 1st boyfriend until an of at last, don't have anyone I LIKE!! " YooohuiiiIIii~~ so HURT!! why you don't told me early, you don't like them~ I know you are caring my feeling..THANK YOU, DAD! I really love you so much~since when the day I came in to college..Because of me, you need to drive every week and fetch me back! Because of me, sick jor 2 months more..you need to throw away your work and rush to fetch me back from my hostel everyday..Because of me, you spend so much money on me! SORRY for I always hurt you and make you worry..I promise, I will follow what you arrange for me! No More Protest next time....but, please let me finish my Certificate 1st~PLEASE! I know you want give me a comfortable environment to study..You worry! and WORRY, I do not can be accustomed..This college is I choose gehx^^..I won't blame you or what, if once day I have regret! Anyway, dad...........THANK YOU~I Love You so..I can't live without you, because you're my Bank and Superman!

FOR him......

This few day, Occurred a lot of happen on me! but, Luckily he is beside me every moment when I cried and upset..I wish you know, I'm writing about you~ Because of me, you know I don't want to stay in college..so, you fetch me out for Brunch and Dinner! and, planing bring me out gai gai~ THANK YOU anyway.....I know you're the first who so worry me, in our gang^^..I know every time when I get bully, you will try to found a best way to protect me! still remember the day we gathering..I saw a cockroach is came around me, when didi shout..." HAVE COCKROACH arhx!! " ( sure you all don't know HOW MUCH I SCARED COCKROACH!!!! I will SHOUT like going to Hell!! haha~)I was step on wrong step!! FALL DOWN at the last..........wuWUwu~~soSOso scandal.!!! but, It is so Surprise you are HOLD ME!! You are HOLDING ME!! At the moment, I felt so TOUCH..my tears is almost coming out! Thanks nahx~ xixi^~^v " No Wonder I was Not so Painful !! "Just the part of leg, a little bit pain pain yahx^~^!! but, it is nothing serious...DON'T WORRY yahx~don't because you can't hold me properlly and feel guilty!! You're already try your best to hold me..I KNEW!! want to be grateful with another 2guys..thanks for your caring! I'm nothings serious~just a little bit abrasion! Thank You yahx ^^v

In The Last, I discover..........It's time to be Serious! Just same like Mummy said gehx, " Slowly Choose! Make a True Decision~Don't Nervous!! Your Mr.Right will Appear gehx!! " I Promise You Mummy~ I will slowly choose, and Make a True Decision..won't make you Disappointed like before! I knew you're same with Daddy also^^v Anyway, after I Make a True Decision~I will bring He back, and let you See..wther good or not! xixi^^v I wishes.......My Mr.Right will appear in front of me SOON~ I need someone caring..Won't Hurt Me!! Just Give Me A Simply Love..^^