2010年8月17日

Only For TomTom^^



Continuous.....

so soRRy for I miss someone jor~ xixi^^..today he suddenly sour me in the class, and eL remind me I miss him dy nehx! SORRY TOM..apologize with you here yahx~now I compensation yahx^.<" EVERYONE~~ still have one more classmates always be with me in the class, total is 6 of US! but, the day we taked photo he said " I wear like that!! Don't want take photo with you all!! " so, no wonder I miss you jor~ wakAKa!! k nahx..compensation to u now nahx~let's we see his photo 1st^^..


Ya! He call Tom...He is the one who like to talking funny with me and naughty in the class~when Leacture ask: " Understand or not? " sure he answer our Lecture: " O..O..O..I Know I Know.. " He is a very Shy guy and Rich tOO!! One spend money like drink water, he is spend money like go toilet! haHA............

TomTom&Me^^